Our flexible exhibition architecture
When preparing for an exhibition and arranging for it, ever more museums are recognising the necessity of using flexible, re-usable wall systems, thus presenting a cost-effective, individual architecture, which can be arranged according to the particular exhibition. The ‘Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg’ has spent several years in a construction and testing phase with museum technicians and curators, developing a system which is suitable for all demands of a modern exhibition and at the same time offering a unique cost-effective solution. This system can be manufactured by means of modern production equipment in various dimensions according to the requirements of each user.
The partition walls can – according to customers’ requirements – be produced in any height between 2 and 8 m and any thickness between 17 and 90 cm. The partition system of the ‘Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg’ has been statically tested and approved and was patented in 2000 by the German Patent Authority.
The Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg offers solutions for a flexible exhibition architecture with this system.
- Homogeneous units without unsightly joints
- Modular system for forming various wall lengths
- Construction of long, free-standing walls as well as complex rooms (e.g. windows, corridors, doorways with and without lintel)
- Reduction of the assembly and dismantling times for the exhibition architecture
- Lightweight individual modules
- Even the large partition elements can be handled by two people
- Long-term, re-usable construction keeps costs to a minimum
- Dismantling and stacking properties save storage space
- Walk-in wall units offer storage space for technical equipment such as lighting, audio or video installations
- Easy arrangements of special constructions (e.g. wall recesses or display units)
- Possibility of integrating security systems
- Wall slide-moving system available
Assistant to the Managing Director
+49 (0) 5361 2669 13